Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wayne Rooney’s Derby County

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

Liam, on and off the pitch, was somebody who a lot of us were proud to have associated with our club. Hull fans thought exactly the same and told us so when he joined. I wish him all the very best and can think of few other people in football who I'd rather have at the helm if in your position. From what I have heard, he is a very good coach who has every chance of getting things moving in the right direction on the pitch. However things work out in that regard, I have no doubt that he will be exactly the kind of human being that all those at the club need in charge to best care for all of the people working at your club. The bit in that article about him and his dad was nice. Leroy has also always struck me as a thoroughly good egg. Good luck and look after him. He really cares.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Liam, on and off the pitch, was somebody who a lot of us were proud to have associated with our club. Hull fans thought exactly the same and told us so when he joined. I wish him all the very best and can think of few other people in football who I'd rather have at the helm if in your position. From what I have heard, he is a very good coach who has every chance of getting things moving in the right direction on the pitch. However things work out in that regard, I have no doubt that he will be exactly the kind of human being that all those at the club need in charge to best care for all of the people working at your club. The bit in that article about him and his dad was nice. Leroy has also always struck me as a thoroughly good egg. Good luck and look after him. He really cares.

Cheers, and agree with all of that. I think Derby and Liam are a really good fit right now. He does seem to be a marvellous human being doesn't he?

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
the irony is the best game I can ever remember Liam playing for us is v Derby at Amex 3-0 Friday night win in Steve's last game before the sack for the third time I think - Liam played so far up the pitch that Ince didn't know what to do - always thought that Morris decided to fire Steve when he caught the ball and bowed to the home fans to take their applause, it was quite funny at the time and McClaren took it in good spirts, less so in Directors box above, as was just after our third goal

Rosenior is a class act - will always remember his chin up at massive away play off defeat - he seems to be setting Derby up to play a very CH structured 4-4-2 from what have read recently

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Shock horror as Chris Kirchener arrested in the US on $60M fraud charges. Passed the EFL fit and proper test of course

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here