Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Bridg - First Goalscorer at 50/1

Thank you PaddyPower for not cottoning on to his goalscoring potential :clap:

Also had quid on anytime at 18/1, so if my calculations are correct I've turned £2 into £70 tonight! My dad had him at 40/1, plus put a fiver on 3-0 at 16/1 :clap:

Fantastic Evening....and Bruno - just magical!

Seaaaaaaaagulllllllls!!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Nice one

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean

Also had quid on anytime at 18/1, so if my calculations are correct I've turned £2 into £70 tonight! My dad had him at 40/1, plus put a fiver on 3-0 at 16/1 :clap:

Seaaaaaaaagulllllllls!!
Congratulations to you and the old man. Never had a bet personally, but very happy with the three points.

Indeed. Withdraw it quick before they realise it was a definite own goal!

Done and Done! Definitely taking no chances! Assumed it was him due to it being taken by a left footer, but couldn't be sure till it was announced! Wonder how long it'll take before the bookies start lowering the odds on him and Bruno?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Done and Done! Definitely taking no chances! Assumed it was him due to it being taken by a left footer, but couldn't be sure till it was announced! Wonder how long it'll take before the bookies start lowering the odds on him and Bruno?

Well done! Can't be long now. It's such an asset having those two as full backs!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

Seaaaaaaaagulllllllls!!

Apparently the dubious goals committee are having a look at it Brad :) Nah, well done mate, nice one.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
£0.25 on Brighton to score 3+ goals

What price Rad, 14/1 ish? Not a big gambler myself, just going on our last 2 games. I had CMS and 3-0 :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Some of you will remember I had a slightly cider-fuelled rant at a SkySports reporter at the Reading game last season, where he described Ian Harte's massively spawny effort as "a superb free kick, which may have taken a hint of a deflection".

Encouragingly, my friend was back in the hot seat tonight, primed and ready to report any similar goals. I was poised in my usual spot, ready to pounce and correct any such inaccuracies this time. I was too busy celebrating Bridge's effort to pose the question immediately afterwards, but I did manage to shout down "any hint of a deflection on that one?" a few minutes later, causing him to look nervously- I like to think- in my direction several times as he lined up his piece to camera.

Bloody women. Should never be allowed at football.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
7/2, I very rarely bet but I had some money left over from a free bet :)

As they say, look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves :) Every little helps mate, better than losing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here