Watford v Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I know it seems like he's not gonna change the formula of the 1 up top, but if he's not, then why did we make the signings we did? We have Ulloa/Rodney/CMS/Hoskins/Obika, why are we bothering with so many striking options if we have no intentions of 2 up top?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Referee trying to even things up.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I know it seems like he's not gonna change the formula of the 1 up top, but if he's not, then why did we make the signings we did? We have Ulloa/Rodney/CMS/Hoskins/Obika, why are we bothering with so many striking options if we have no intentions of 2 up top?

well u could knock 2 of those out..as they aren't options currently

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Because that is not the Spanish way!

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
well u could knock 2 of those out..as they aren't options currently

But they will be by seasons end. This is my point, they know CMS is back by the end of Feb hopefully and Hoskins not long after if they stay fit and progress well. By April we'll have 5 strikers and 4 will be bored to tears? I just can't see it.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
It might not be 'season over' but, we are losing ground on the top six far. Too much so if our aim was to reach the play offs this term. Your term bedwetters to those that are concerned is just laughable, and juvenile.

The only thing that's laughable and juvenile is the people bitching and moaning because we are losing one single game. If we win next week everyone will be convinced we're getting promoted again. NSC is bipolar to ridiculous extremes.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
But they will be by seasons end. This is my point, they know CMS is back by the end of Feb hopefully and Hoskins not long after if they stay fit and progress well. By April we'll have 5 strikers and 4 will be bored to tears? I just can't see it.

well u didnt say that did u....currently we have three ..one of which hasn't played for 2 months according to WA

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Who was duller then? Can't think of anyone that has been so negative week in, week out.

(Mike Bailey before my time)

you were lucky then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here