Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford Tickets

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
Anyone know when they come on sale ? Also is it easy to drive to ? (parking etc) As getting a train last year was a pain, not helped by the awful awful performance.

Thanks

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'd also like to know this and would like to know when the Millwall tickets will be available, booked train to Watford for me+3 and coach to Millwall for me+7

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Do you have a fictures list you can get from the club free of charge?

They have the release dates for all games on there. Get one, put it in your wallet.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Watford - 24 Aug on line, 27 in person or ticketline.

Millwall - 24 Aug on line, 27 in person or ticketline.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I thought the train was VERY easy from Brighton to Watford...only one change!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Watford - 24 Aug on line, 27 in person or ticketline.

Millwall - 24 Aug on line, 27 in person or ticketline.

Rubbish as neither are on sale yet

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Not the easiest ground to park close by, unless you are lucky as lots of the side streets are now resident permits so no good for evening games plus competition from the adjoining hospital. However there are several big car parks in the Town centre within about 15 min walk, which means you pass various hostelries enroute the ground, plus are handily placed for getting out to the M25 after the game etc.

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
is it easy to find ?

hang on - you meant the car park didn't you! the town centre has a one way ring road around it - if you approach from the M25 (J19 A411) you join the ring road at about the furthest point. any of the car parks will work - i think the order is Palace, Queens, Kings, Bridge. it will take a while to get your car park ticket and to get out of the car park cos it can be quite busy. if you can get a space on the streets that is also fine and as EK says there should be plenty within a mile of the ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here