Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford Roll Call

WSU

Jan 17, 2012
Me on my jack jones heading there from Eastbourne. Meeting my brother at the ground then a big night planned in London and kipping on his sofa.

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
i know we have sold our allocation - but does anyone reckon there will be some POTG as per previous years - this is my 'local' game and i normally just trot along

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
i know we have sold our allocation - but does anyone reckon there will be some POTG as per previous years - this is my 'local' game and i normally just trot along

No POTG amazing as mentioned on the official club website no less.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

If there any tickets left you can buy them through the ticket office BUT pick up at Watford.

That's what I'm doing.

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
If there any tickets left you can buy them through the ticket office BUT pick up at Watford.

That's what I'm doing.

cheers - normally get the ticket from the ticket office on the night - never normally a problem - but looking very popular tomorrow. shoulda got one friday so my own fault - ho hum

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Anyone getting the 16.49 to clapham?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Me +1. Be rude not to working in North London

For those that have been before by train, whats the best betfor getting from station to ground? I've heard it's a bit of a trek - any half decent pubs en route?

Me + 2... living next to Euston station makes it easier, even though I have to get there from Notting Hill later and pick my tickets up at the office there.

Pasty... Watford Junction to Vicarage Road

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here