Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford Away

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
TBF its not unheard of for tickets purchased in the home end (not necessarily at Watford) to be cancelled if the home club decide they may have been bought by away fans.

I’ve been in the home end at Watford before now when it was extremely hard to spot anyone who was actually a Watford fan in there! They must get used to it, and I expect they ‘police’ it according to need. So if it’s a high profile/risk game against, say, Leeds they probably would look not to sell tickets to anyone from that area, and may even eject those with obvious Yorkshire accents or who aren’t sitting on their hands. It’s a grey area.

But I know that even Fulham now specifically say that they will cancel tickets if they suspect they have been bought by away fans, whereas before they weren’t bothered it seems (though that might now be more due to their current reduced capacity).

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Just a reminder if anyone is looking for transport. Seagull Travel are running coaches at £15. No on board alcohol but always early to the ground to find a pub.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here