Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watching Whitehawk tomorrow

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
Can't make it up to Sheffield so will give my support to Whitehawk tommorow. Have not been there for years and wondered where the best place watch the game from and the admission prices. Their web-site is down so cannot find out from there.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Watch the U21s and my son if playing for them this season

Jan 7, 2010
U21s

Yes Whitehawk u21s(reserves) are at Colliers Wood who play near Wimbledon ! Are you travelling to U21 game tomorrow Beach Hut, and if so what time you setting off ? My son Jake plays for U21s aswell !!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Can't make it up to Sheffield so will give my support to Whitehawk tommorow. Have not been there for years and wondered where the best place watch the game from and the admission prices. Their web-site is down so cannot find out from there.

Hmm. Can't imagine that your admission will particuarly restrict where you stand at the 'hawk somehow.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes Whitehawk u21s(reserves) are at Colliers Wood who play near Wimbledon ! Are you travelling to U21 game tomorrow Beach Hut, and if so what time you setting off ? My son Jake plays for U21s aswell !!

Going to Sheffield as for his appalling disciplinary record last season my eldest believed his ban is this week but it is not, next Saturday so hopefully he plays on Wednesday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here