Watching Micky Adams, Loft and Fraser in Nottingham today

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
They could turn County over as their bubble is looking to burst.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
every team thats come to meadow lane in the league this season has been second best, they're a class act to watch. And i'm afraid we might come off second best when we play them in league 1 next season

:albion2:

haven't played rotherham yet

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
How did Fraser and Loft play?
Loft didn't play, Fraser his usual fiery and wholehearted self, though him and his colleagues were clearly out of depth against notts. Also (Not suprisingly) i got the feeling Fraser's colleagues dont like him very much and dont play for him, quite disjointed they were.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Adams "Today we were like a woman in a big fur coat who is wearing no knickers underneath"

Bizarre!

theprisoner

Sep 25, 2008
Adams has lost the plot after a decent start. Placing the entire squad on the transfer list during a transfer window! Even more bizarre then the fur coat no knickers quote! I liked the quote from Mick Cullerton the Vale commentator after the Adams interview on transfer listing of the squad "If I was Adams I wouldn't wait by the phone". They really are that poor!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Adams has lost the plot after a decent start. Placing the entire squad on the transfer list during a transfer window! Even more bizarre then the fur coat no knickers quote! I liked the quote from Mick Cullerton the Vale commentator after the Adams interview on transfer listing of the squad "If I was Adams I wouldn't wait by the phone". They really are that poor!

Believe me your season is a mirror image of our last (well sort of)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports