Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Was your best moment at the amex today

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
Knowing that this year despite losing at home to the team bottom of the league it would not make a jot of difference to our chances of staying up.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Couple of pints afterwards on concourse and walking to the station to get an empty train without queuing.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Actually I had completely forgotten one.

When Weghorst decided to give it some with an impressive Knee-slide straight at the Northwest corner, he misjudged the speed and slid fully on to the astroturf run off at some pace,
He took an age to get up from his celebration and very gingerly made it back to half way, pulling his socks up to cover his skinned knees.

About 3 minutes later he went down in the centre circle, needing treatment to his knee.
Much to the amusement to myself and a few around me who had cottoned on pretty quickly to what he'd done.

el punal

I don't especially care but i look forward to Potter and Barber telling the fans they need a history lesson for disappearing/booing - Barbs programme notes next Saturday will be a highlight. Probably like todays, half the column blowing smoke up our arse, half a column threatening to ban supporters. Classic

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Sounds brilliant. Why don’t you ghost write it for them? I’m sure they’ll invite you into the directors lounge for a drink and the opportunity to discuss how to sort out the club’s travails.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Did Shane get his yellow for taking the Racist out in front of the dugout ?

If so, That :thumbsup:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Being on 1st bus to Mill Road.

Lucky so and so….I had to wait around 45 minutes from the final whistle before I got off the bus not quite at the top of mill hill and walk along to dyke road.

Did you have to wait to get the bus from Mill Hill too? I queued 30 minutes waiting for a bus!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I get an absurd amount of satisfaction from my huge Albion raincoat (with supplementary snood). Weather ? Do your WORST. You can't touch this.

In hindsight though, I should've just stayed in the Pav Tav wth my newspaper, getting widdled. Took a cuffing HOUR on the 25 from the Steine and I really wish I hadn't bothered. Sake.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Watching The Albion play in the top flight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here