Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was Murray on the bus?

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
Couldn't make the parade yesterday but just wondering if anyone saw Murray on the bus?

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
ok thanks. I do hope he stays but not at any cost

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
On the video he looks positively embarrassed when he tried to hide behind the others after Charlie had introduced him for his personal applause. I hope that I am wrong, but his whole body language looks like he is off.

Have you ever listened or watched one of his interviews? I think he is just naturally shy

On the video he looks positively embarrassed when he tried to hide behind the others after Charlie had introduced him for his personal applause. I hope that I am wrong, but his whole body language looks like he is off.

I thought exactly the same. He didn't come right to the front, gave the trophy a half-hearted shake with one hand and shuffled back behind the other players.

By all accounts he is a shy charachter but after he didn't even clap the fans when being introduced after Huddersfield I would think he's off.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I thought exactly the same. He didn't come right to the front, gave the trophy a half-hearted shake with one hand and shuffled back behind the other players.

By all accounts he is a shy charachter but after he didn't even clap the fans when being introduced after Huddersfield I would think he's off.

Being shy is one thing, but doing the right thing when everyone around you is already, is quite another. It is not like he was being asked to make a speech or anything.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Give the guy a frickin break ffs! NSC seems to be full of pseudo-psychologists/body language experts all of a sudden. The Monty Python Psychiatric Dairies sketch springs to mind.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
It comes across as disinterested which is what i thought at first but he is obviously very shy and doesn't like too much attention off the pitch.

deckchair

Jan 23, 2009
actually saw him this afternoon near paddling pool ,west pier.was with small boy and his parents i presumed.so hasnt left town yet!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here