Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Warwickshire v Sussex, Edgbaston, 13-16 April, LCCC Div 1***

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
As Warwicks have easily surpassed their first innings total, what are the chances that we'll get chucked out of the league for not taking the second innings seriously?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
As Warwicks have easily surpassed their first innings total, what are the chances that we'll get chucked out of the league for not taking the second innings seriously?

I think we are currently on course to lose points for being behind the over rate, but I'm not sure it may be for too much over arm and not enough under arm stuff

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Here it comes

Ashar Zaidi to Bell, (no ball) SIX

EIGHT runs off a single ball.

EDIT: probably should have read the posts above

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's all about Bell, if we don't get him out today we'll lose, if we do we'll draw.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Warwickshire LEAD by 2 runs, game over for Sussex.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Game now evenly poised, like a Yorkshire nightclub slapper we're forever blowing leads.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
This debacle is an utter disgrace, surpassing even the Ashes last winter, how they have let them get a lead is beyond me and no doubt sometime around lunch tomorrow these fools will be heading back to Hove wit their tales between their legs, Robinson out, Greek bloke out hell everyone out!!!!!!!!

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
How many do you think they'll need before the inevitable declaration comes?

There is no way our bat flids can bat more than a single session on this bowler-friendly [test my ar$e] wicket?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here