Warning: persistent anti-social behaviour

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
He is still around somewhere, under different name... just like Vagabond and everyone else.

Always find anyone that does a full flounce from a forum (or other online "community") always comes back with a different account or their original one. It's the people that just quietly slip away unannounced that truly quit.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Always find anyone that does a full flounce from a forum (or other online "community") always comes back with a different account or their original one. It's the people that just quietly slip away unannounced that truly quit.

Yup. Always find it a bit chilling though... someone posts a lot and then all of a sudden completely gone. Like, I randomly thought about the daveinplzen dude yesterday, where did he go? Relatively active and then all of a sudden both posting and logins stop. Much prefer a loud flounce. Not that it is an option for me, as I doubt I could sneak under the radar with a new username when I felt the urge to pop in again (which is inevitable if you avg 13 posts per day..).

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can we stop beating around the bush and just name these guys. Makes it easier for the likes of me who doesn't read every single post on here!
I won't name both, but since you ask, one of them is you

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
So what's your excuse for continuing to allow Dougie and SE20 to post?
They disappear for weeks at a time only to pop up again when Palace are in the ascendancy.
Ban me if you like but your stand on anti social posting smacks of double standards.

I don't mind them, at least they're open about it and wisely aren't too gobby.

It's the liars who support CP but pretend to be Albion, who should always be kicked out a.s.a.p.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Has the Bear Pit runs it’s course yet? Seems a lot of the goading is an attempt to get threads shifted over there to continue the bullshittery. Get rid of the Bear Pit and quickfire bans for the responsible parties on the main board?

I think the Bear Pit serves a useful purpose. We continue to have robust debate on the Big Board but as soon as posts become a continuation of personal vendetta then it’s off to the Bear Pit. Seems to work well. Like most people I don’t open Bear Pit threads so people who cannot play nicely lose their audience. All good.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I don't mind them, at least they're open about it and wisely aren't too gobby.

It's the liars who support CP but pretend to be Albion, who should always be kicked out a.s.a.p.

I think we should boot the Albion supporters who pretend to support to Albion off the site as well. given the level of moaning I wonder why some bother.

D

Deleted member 2719

I think the Bear Pit serves a useful purpose. We continue to haaave robust debate on the Big Board but as soon as posts become a continuation of personal vendetta then it’s off to the Bear Pit. Seems to work well. Like most people I don’t open Bear Pit threads so people who cannot play nicely lose their audience. All good.

I agree what you say to a degree, but some of the special ones can flout the rules and it will stay on the main board.
So like in most situations in life really, most loved to be licked and then licked some more. They really don't care who's tongue is delivering that saliva filled love weapon, they will just lap it up, to make them feel good.
Then one day it will dawn that the licker has been pulling their strings.
That day will come.

Anyway what on earths has been going on now.:shrug::lolol:

Jan 30, 2008
I agree what you say to a degree, but some of the special ones can flout the rules and it will stay on the main board.
So like in most situations in life really, most loved to be licked and then licked some more. They really don't care who's tongue is delivering that saliva filled love weapon, they will just lap it up, to make them feel good.
Then one day it will dawn that the licker has been pulling their strings.
That day will come.

Anyway what on earths has been going on now.:shrug::lolol:
and

Bring back the thumbs down, if you want to make them cum use Freddies...... thumb :thumbsup:

Regards
DF

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Not sure why people get wound up by Dougie and SE20 posting, I just laugh and think of these two when I see their posts.

6F0E5500-A6C8-4074-9E3D-7102EC2B99FD.jpeg

:lolol:

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
If you can't take a bit of banter from other team's supporters I guess fan boards are not for you. Every fan board I have visited has other team's supporters on it. Some have specific places for them to post. We are getting a little precious if it worries us.

Just in case you think I'm one, I started supporting Brighton when I came here to university in 1968. I am now 72 and retired.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Has the Bear Pit runs it’s course yet? Seems a lot of the goading is an attempt to get threads shifted over there to continue the bullshittery. Get rid of the Bear Pit and quickfire bans for the responsible parties on the main board?

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], please retain The Bear Pit. It's a one-stop place to avoid, ring-fencing the party political warfare from a dozen characters. One of the best nsc things you've done :)

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
It wouldn't even make Man Of Harvey's top 100.
But to be honest I don't enjoy this board anymore and I could just log out and not post again.
However I am so peed off about the mods failure to deal with these trolls that I want there to be some work involved in getting rid of me.

FWIW, the legal position here is that Bozza only needs to anonymise your account. You can ask for your posts to be removed, but under GDPR law if Bozza feels he has a justified reason to keep your posts in place, they can be kept. I can see from the Privacy Policy linked from the bottom of the page that Bozza does, in fact, feel that he has a justified reason to keep the posts in place. It is very clear.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Be aware that only Bozza has the admin privileges to do what you indicate.

The message you’re sending him is “Thanks for letting me use your site free of charge for 2 1/2 years. Because you/your moderating team won’t do what I want, I want to cause you as much grief as possible”.

Nice.

:lolol:

Sarcasm at its very best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports