Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warning: persistent anti-social behaviour

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
No answer?

It's interesting but "something" about you prompted me to have a look at your posts, and in your posts was a challenge back to someone that any mod could tell you don't run duplicate accounts. Which is completely true.

In establishing this I also saw you signed up with an untraceable email address, provided zero information in your user details and post via a VPN. Why's that then?

Could be @Pretty Plink Fairy [emoji848]

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Changing tack slightly - does 'anti-social behaviour' include routinely posting scores of 2 and 3 on the Wordle thread?
Or posting a picture of today's answer?
Or not passing enough info to allow [MENTION=16461]The Brighton Bear[/MENTION] to update the table (thanks again for doing this, Bear)

(No answer required from Mods, just trying to steer the conversation away from the nonsense above regarding fans / North Stand / songs etc.)

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Changing tack slightly - does 'anti-social behaviour' include routinely posting scores of 2 and 3 on the Wordle thread?
Or posting a picture of today's answer?
Or not passing enough info to allow [MENTION=16461]The Brighton Bear[/MENTION] to update the table (thanks again for doing this, Bear)

(No answer required from Mods, just trying to steer the conversation away from the nonsense above regarding fans / North Stand / songs etc.)

Unfortunately, getting annoyed at the 'anti-social behaviour' in your first line lead me to infringe the 'anti-social behaviour' in your second line! I'm imposing a punishment on myself.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I’m surprised you’re still allowed to post at present! :lolol:

I think that's the difference between repeatedly doing it on purpose, and having a brain-fart. Almost had a heart attack when I realised! :lolol:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I just had 'PC Beard, ma Lord' playing in my head.

I just remember the couple of years I spent in there and how arbitrary the evictions were.

Beardo and his grey haired sidekick used to love me. Got me banned twice, a season and half in the mid late eighties. Still used to get into most games though and travelled away

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Beardo and his grey haired sidekick used to love me. Got me banned twice, a season and half in the mid late eighties. Still used to get into most games though and travelled away

May even have met you then in some northern pubs. There weren't many of us.

A mate of mine and I were once singing 'John Wark has a face like a hippo's bum'. He was on the Beardo Gang's radar, so along the row they came, lifted him, and banned him. I was left alone. It was just nuts.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Whatever it is I’m against it

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well done …got the lurgi…tad tired ..back garden

A-nice-lawn-1.jpg

Anything less and you need to sack your groundsman :wink:

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010

Lost a lot of respect for Beardo after his actions at the Mansfield boycott game in 1996. As many will recall the ‘boycotters’ broke back into the Chicken Run during the first half, walked on to the pitch at half time and then proceeed to occupy the West Stand and the Directors Box, causing Mr and Mrs Bellotti to be evacuated from the ground.

Game after Little Nige Erskine is selling Gulls Eye and Beardo comes up and says “Allright Nige, can you pop into the Police box after the game, nothing to worry about”

Take Nige up there after the game and he’s issued with a 12 month banning order for going on the pitch, I questioned Beardo as he’d clearly seen a number of well known individuals on the turf that afternoon, and he had the front to say Nige was the only person they could conclusively identify from video footage.

Needless to say, Nigel with backing from the GE sales team, still attended matches sat in our usual West Stand seats to the right of the DB, couple of times Beardo had a moan but he never had the balls to Nick Nigel as had been set out in the banning letter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here