Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Wanting to post stuff

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Thing is, it's NSC. You could start a thread about the sky being blue and it'd turn into a binfest about global warming or pies or Brexit or something.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have pretty much stopped starting threads, but mine tended to be about dodgy music, begun during a state of euphoric intoxication late at night, with an expectation that others might share my enjoyment. Alas no. Some people can start a good thread and others, myself included, are far better suited to arguing with the cockwomblery and thundercuntery of others. :facepalm::lolol::thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
But you don't because the first a'holes jumps on you, I just wonder how many people have thought about it and say ... nah, f*ck it.

I could name some of the a'holes, I just prefer not to.

PS: I will already doff my hat to 'grow a pair'.
It's always a bit of a risk. Any thread has the potential to go Gold, get moved, closed, go off topic or become a binfest.

My advice is to have a think before you post and if you do don't get drawn into a slanging match by the usual suspects. You know, those who have nothing to add to the thread.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If i worried about what i posted i would be a nervous wreck , sometimes i post something that has nothing to do with the thread i'm posting on just to see if somebody corrects a spelling mistake , because there are posters that actually just do that ! they say nothing add nothing until somebody spells Loonatic wrong then they're all over it , now thats weerd .

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
If i worried about what i posted i would be a nervous wreck , sometimes i post something that has nothing to do with the thread i'm posting on just to see if somebody corrects a spelling mistake , because there are posters that actually just do that ! they say nothing add nothing until somebody spells Loonatic wrong then they're all over it , now thats weerd .

That'll be "wierd", stupid. And, Oh, there's an apostrophe after the t and before the s. Duh.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
It's always a bit of a risk. Any thread has the potential to go Gold, get moved, closed, go off topic or become a binfest.

My advice is to have a think before you post and if you do don't get drawn into a slanging match by the usual suspects. You know, those who have nothing to add to the thread.

Your idea of a “risk” is very different to mine. So somebody doesn’t agree with you ? So what.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I actually thought Zaha was better than Buckley. I'd never say it though. Obviously I was wrong.....
I was honest when Palace fans here asked us about the comparison: long term Zaha was going to do better, he was more skillful and less injury prone, but in the Championship when Buckley was fit he did better than Zaha did - more assists and more goals per game.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
sometimes i post something that has nothing to do with the thread i'm posting on just to see if somebody corrects a spelling mistake , because there are posters that actually just do that !
They're the best posters!
they say nothing add nothing until somebody spells Loonatic wrong then they're all over it , now thats weerd .
Posting something that has nothing to do with the thread just to draw in us pedants is also a bit weird, no?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Thing is, it's NSC. You could start a thread about the sky being blue and it'd turn into a binfest about global warming or pies or Brexit or something.

So what have you got against pies then. Are you a Pieist .

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I was very drunk when I got home last night :laugh: and my head is seriously banging now! It was Ian Wright, I had a good old chat with him in Notting Hill.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Your idea of a “risk” is very different to mine. So somebody doesn’t agree with you ? So what.
Er, re read my post, I don't think I said anything about people disagreeing with a post.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I was very drunk when I got home last night [emoji23] and my head is seriously banging now! It was Ian Wright, I had a good old chat with him in Notting Hill.
I have no problem with Ian Wright, he always gave 100% on the pitch whoever he was playing for. Just imagine him in Arsenal kit if it helps.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
And the first thing he said to me when I showed my Seagulls credentials (steady) was, I'm doing my best to get Dunky into the England squad!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here