[Albion] Wallet ST now in away strip colour

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nigeyb

Oct 14, 2005
Hove
The ticket in my wallet is Spurs with the date as 31 May and the kick off time is 23:59

A couple of pals have the same thing

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
darryl-boo.gif

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The ticket in my wallet is Spurs with the date as 31 May and the kick off time is 23:59

A couple of pals have the same thing

Someone that had this before the Brentford match said they’d been selected for a covid pass check before the game.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Could the season ticket colour change be related to the 'No Home Kit' campaign from Shelter? I think that the PL voted not to participate but maybe the club are doing it in a way that's allowed?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Though I wouldn’t worry too much as the tickets update automatically and will be correct for the next match.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Could the season ticket colour change be related to the 'No Home Kit' campaign from Shelter? I think that the PL voted not to participate but maybe the club are doing it in a way that's allowed?

No they’ve been away kit coloured for a few games already now.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

I think it’s been changed because the home colour was virtually identical to the covid pass in your Apple wallet. Made sense to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports