Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Walking to the Amex

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
What’s it like walking up the Falmer Road to Woodingdean now the nights have drawn in? Is there any lighting at all? Have used that journey in the past to get a break from the packed trains and buses but only in spring and summer - would be interested to hear what it’s like this time of year.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What’s it like walking up the Falmer Road to Woodingdean now the nights have drawn in? Is there any lighting at all? Have used that journey in the past to get a break from the packed trains and buses but only in spring and summer - would be interested to hear what it’s like this time of year.
No lighting but path has been completely relaid and is tarmac all the way. Light edges mean it’s easily walkable in the dark but obviously a torch helps.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
As dazzer6666 says it's been relaid. I walk a few different routes in and use a bright headtorch (one designed for running at night in all weathers). Emailed the club to ask if I'd be OK taking it into the ground and they said yes, so I've got a copy of the email on my phone but never been challenged by security having it in my pocket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here