Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Walking Dead Season 4

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Hmmm.

I think season 4 started well, but has slowed to a snail's pace over the last three weeks. The episode with Daryl and the blond girl who wanted a drink was especially dull.

On Monday, most of the episode was taken up with reminding us that that girl was a bit of a nutter, and unbelievably irritating, so it wasn't much of a shock...that thing that happened.

Just get to Terminus, please! It feels like the episodes are 'fillers' at the moment.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Monday nights episode was superb and very different what they'd done before.
I got pissed off with myself earlier, I was looking around online to see if one of the major characters had a twitter account and managed to stumble upon a major spoiler that had been leaked from the studio about one of the main characters being killed off at the end of the season.
I'll not say who, but if true I'll be pretty peed off

Dec 29, 2011
I got pissed off with myself earlier, I was looking around online to see if one of the major characters had a twitter account and managed to stumble upon a major spoiler that had been leaked from the studio about one of the main characters being killed off at the end of the season.

Hopefully not Daryl, definitely the best character at the moment.

thealbionfan

Oct 6, 2003

I did the same before last Monday's episode so found out what was going to happen... consequently, I was more shocked when I read the spoiler than after I watched the episode. I will not make that mistake again!

Sep 4, 2012
Brighton
The whole show just has a feel of going around in circles now. They are all heading towards Terminus where they will no doubt meet another community where all is not as it seems and Rick has to step up and save the day. Also, Monday should have been shocking, horrific TV but to me it just felt expected and as if such a big event wasn't "earnt". Will still continue to watch but the "must-see" aspect has gone for me.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Hopefully not Daryl, definitely the best character at the moment.

I did the same before last Monday's episode so found out what was going to happen... consequently, I was more shocked when I read the spoiler than after I watched the episode. I will not make that mistake again!

I'll not say who it is but there seems to be no doubt. I saw picture of this person making a last stand against walkers with their guts hanging out.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Found out yesterday that the spoiler I saw was crap, it was a photo shopped pic of Norman Reedus (Daryl) surrounded by walkers, so he's safe (hopefully)
Who's getting excited for the season finale on Monday? Loads of little teaser tip bits from cast and crew on twitter at the mo
vuzyqe8u.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Found out yesterday that the spoiler I saw was crap, it was a photo shopped pic of Norman Reedus (Daryl) surrounded by walkers, so he's safe (hopefully)
Who's getting excited for the season finale on Monday? Loads of little teaser tip bits from cast and crew on twitter at the mo
vuzyqe8u.jpg

One of the major characters won't be in Series 5.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
This Terminus place is definitely cannibals that lady is going to be serving them up pieces of that young girl who got abducted.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
'Terminus' doesn't sound too promising.

FFS, The one in Eastbourne is now a "Bill's".

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Have to say that this season has been a bit hit and miss on all sorts of levels but the finale makes up for it.

No spoilers other to say that this one is up there among the best Walking Dead episodes yet.

On Fox tonight at 9pm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here