Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Wake up, beer/wine left

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
...in the glass. What do you do?

Without fail I'll neck it then go to bed. Ridiculous. Never want to drink it but cannot chuck it down the drain.

How about you?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
When I wake up after a night on the grog, my mouth tastes like the bottom of a birdcage and is drier than Gandhi's flipflop, so the LAST thing I'd want to do is tip some lukewarm piss lager or wine from the night before into it.

I'll tell you what I do. I stumble into the bathroom, brush my teeth, use some mouthwash, then slope downstairs for a glass of ice cold orange juice whilst the menthol is still in its ascendancy. Then I'll go back to bed utterly refreshed, and hopefully continue my dream about licking black cherry yogurt from Myleene Klasses's bellybutton.

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
When I wake up after a night on the grog, my mouth tastes like the bottom of a birdcage and is drier than Gandhi's flipflop, so the LAST thing I'd want to do is tip some lukewarm piss lager or wine from the night before into it.

I'll tell you what I do. I stumble into the bathroom, brush my teeth, use some mouthwash, then slope downstairs for a glass of ice cold orange juice whilst the menthol is still in its ascendancy. Then I'll go back to bed utterly refreshed, and hopefully continue my dream about licking black cherry yogurt from Myleene Klasses's bellybutton.
Cherry yoghurt ?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I was in Donatello (first time ever), sat outside in the sun. Ordered a small beer but table next to me had a large beer. End of meal they went and half his glass was still full. I was so tempted.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
If it’s a drink that is supposed to be chilled but has gone warm, down the sink. If it’s red wine, port or whisky, I will sit there and futilely try to enjoy it, even though I know that falling asleep was my cue that the evening was over.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
I was in Donatello (first time ever), sat outside in the sun. Ordered a small beer but table next to me had a large beer. End of meal they went and half his glass was still full. I was so tempted.
What is the matter with people. Very poor.
(the beer abandoner, not you).

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It's the dropping of the glass out of my hand and the resulting smash that usually wakes me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here