Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wahts the biggest shithole in Sussex?

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
I know we all realise that we live, or hail from, or have connections with Gods own county that is sussex. But I have to ask you all........What is the biggest shithole in our fair county??

D

Deleted User X18H

Crawley move the boundries..............followed by Worthless (Worthing) and Boreham (Shoreham)

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Sadly, as I always loved going to Worthing as a kid, it has to be central Worthing, the multi story and all that goes with it.

The Russians would have been proud of that place.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Crawley, I hate working here !!!

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Personally I have I ahve found Hailsham to be the place that offends me most. Crap town centre, no nice pubs and young single chav mums pushing buggies about. Kind of a little version of Croydon.

I realise that Crawkey is a dumo but to me, it is part of Surrey. Palace country, and near Redhill, which incidentally play in the Sussex County League. Throw them out I say. redhill out, Redhill out....etc etc.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Perry Milkins said:
Croydon Bloke...looks like an admission that some parts of Susex may be regarded as 'not nice'!!

Crawley shouldn't be part of Sussex, they made a mistake.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
It might have something to do with the fact that Crawley is full of sarf london W@ankers, who think its paradise compared to croydon. Every county needs a sh!thole, we have crawley. London has Croydon ... makes perfect sense.
On a larger scale the north west has merseyside... the southeast has kent ..:)

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Deportivo Seagull said:
It might have something to do with the fact that Crawley is full of sarf london W@ankers, who think its paradise compared to croydon. Every county needs a sh!thole, we have crawley. London has Croydon ... makes perfect sense.
On a larger scale the north west has merseyside... the southeast has kent ..:)

very true - saaaaaf londers everywhere - that is what you get for being a shitty "new town" who has to cater for every f***ing overflow of the scummiest parts of London!

niiiiiiiiiiiice:censored:

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Someones bound to say Hastings, but I must say that living in the Old Town is great. Loads of pubs and restaurants, medieval streets full of history and close to a 'real' working Sussex community (fishing fleet). The town centre is shite and some of the estates are pretty rough I must admit, but St. Leonards is worse in my oppinion. But I've been to Crawley and I'm with most of the voters above.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
The sea end of West Street around midnight on a Saturday night

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
the palace sussex supporters branch

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing. It's what I call my home town (although I wasn't born there) but it's a dump.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here