Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wagner gone... Jan Siewert appointed

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I rated him at Hudds. He was a rival but one I deep down respected. By the looks of it, he’s been atrocious at Schalke. I have a bit of disdain for Hudds due to that season and some of the crap their fans came out with, but does show how quickly things can change. Compare us to them or Boro etc and there’s only one winner in how to run a football club. We’re lucky :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I rated him at Hudds. He was a rival but one I deep down respected. By the looks of it, he’s been atrocious at Schalke. I have a bit of distain for Hudds due to that season and some of the crap their fans came out with, but does show how quickly things can change. Compare us to them or Boro etc and there’s only one winner in how to run a football club. We’re lucky :thumbsup:

Is that Sylvain Distin?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hitler’s favourite composer, making him also popular in parts of NSC.

I thought Das Reich was a Simple Minds man? ???

Hope all's well with you. I may be going a little bonkers but like Basil Fawlty's mentions of The War, I don't think anyone's noticed. :rolleyes:

:shootself:facepalm:

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
He was terrible at Huddersfield, the luckiest promotion there will ever be. Jaap Stam's Reading were rubbish as well, so that play-off final was a battle between two turds. Huddersfield were tremendously lucky to stay up the first season with a well packed defence but no ability to score any goals. They then rightly got relegated the following season. Wagner is not a good manager, it's no surprise his impotent Huddersfield team was replicated at Schalke. He's a bad manager.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well done, Dave Wanker!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here