Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] vydra Move collapses

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Build a team around Vydra? That's about as rubbish as building a team around, say, CMS. Never going to happen at any credible level.

Fit in or ship out :wave:

21 league goals last season suggests he fits in quite well.

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
This for me sums up today's modern day football approach ..or is it purely a money grabbing ****

VYDRA MOVE COLLAPSES

Sky Sports News understands Matej Vydra’s £11m move to Leeds from Derby has collapsed because personal terms could not be agreed.

Vydra has ambitions to play in the Premier League, and we’ve been told he had concerns about moving to a club in the Championship that finished below Derby last season.

Doesn't summarise modern football at all. The decision by the player is rightly justified in my opinion. Modern football is often moaned about by many people, and often it is rightly so, but in this case I don't see how it can be

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Vydra has his faults and as I've said before, you kind of have to build the team around him but he's a bit better than some of you are giving him credit for!!

That said, I've also enjoyed the Leeds fans getting mardy about it. :)

Tbh I thought I was being generous to him.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Iv'e seen him play about 10 times i reckon and only once did i think he was a quality player , that once was against us , absolutely took us to the cleaners , lots of players like him around , 1 good game 4 or 5 bang average ones , and that's why he's not already been snapped up by a top flight club on a permanent basis .

This

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here