Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vuvuzelas- The Poll

Have the club made the right decision to ban the Vuvuzela?

• Total voters

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Simply, have the club made the right decision in banning the plastic look at me horns.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Thank f*** they are banned so yes.

Oh and i'm not over 50 either.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Though I'm not a fan of them myself, to ban them outright seems a bit DRACONIAN.

What will they ban next, rattles, flags, inflatables? All could be considered annoying.
What if people have hearing aids?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anything that brings more atmosphere to Withdean should be applauded and I have no doubt the noise, the fights and the general pissed off air off those that don't like them would add a certain something to Withdean.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
At most grounds i think they should be banned because they are bloody annoying, however i think at Withdean they may have actually helped with getting some atmosphere into the place.

However i wouldnt really want to be sat next to one so i have voted yes!

I was at a game a couple of years ago between Kilmarnock and Rangers and they let kids in for a quid and gave each of them a little plastic horn, not dissimilar to a vuvuzela, my god they were so fuckin annoying.

Yes right decision!

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I wouldn't mind but for the last 11 years Everyone has been moaning about the lack of noise and atmosphere at Withdean and yet whenever anything like this is suggested it gets rubbished.

I'm not a fan but if it means that it helps create some form of atmosphere Withdean then I say allow them!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
No, nanny state. At Withdean the nature of the ground would have meant it would have been self regulated.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Very BAD decision. Not impressed. Might as well ban the whole of H block for singing and the family stand too while we're at it.

:vuvu2:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm convinced a lot of the people who like them are the sort of people over the age of 10 who like the cheeky girls or chico - they know they aren't any good, but are liking them just to piss of the majority who hate them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here