Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Other

Votes: 11 4.9%

• Total voters

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I will be voting for Caroline Lucas.

If I was elsewhere, it would be anyone who had a chance of beating the Tory candidate.

This is a luxury I have too, and I'd do the same elsewhere (unless Farage's latest iteration was the alternative to the Tories: that'd make me think). Then again, I did play an extremely small part in getting Caroline there in the first place.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
LD would go LAB, but no around here chance

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
At the moment I am politically homeless - I couldn't vote Tory whilst BJ is in charge and there are too many idiots in the cabinet - how are Raab, Truss, Patel, Dorries in positions of power?

I like KS but the Labour Party is unfortunately still full of idiot Corbynistas - take local MP Lloyd Russell-Moyle for example.

I hope in the next two years KS can continue to get rid of them (including at local level as Labour Councils deliver poor and expensive services)

LibDem - good people mostly but can never make a decision on anything important and want to be liked by everyone and therefore achieve nothing.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Tactical vote for whichever candidate best placed to Get Rid of Johnson.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
only option is Lib Dem here, would be Labour otherwise

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Malcolm Peter Brian Telescope Adrian Umbrella Stand Jasper Wednesday (pops mouth twice) Stoatgobbler John Raw Vegetable (whinnying) Arthur Norman Michael (blows squeaker) Featherstone Smith (whistle) Northcott Edwards Harris (fires pistol, then 'whoop') Mason (chuff-chuff-chuff-chuff) Frampton Jones Fruitbat Gilbert (sings) 'We'll keep a welcome in the' (three shots) Williams If I Could Walk That Way Jenkin (squeaker) Tiger-drawers Pratt Thompson (sings) 'Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head' Darcy Carter (horn) Pussycat (sings) 'Don't Sleep In The Subway' Barton Mainwaring (hoot, 'whoop') Smith

And that legendary striker, Kevin Phillips-Bong

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I don’t get why anyone would vote green when all they know about is environmental stuff , they are a good pressure group but that’s about it . They are not a serious political party unless your mind hasn’t progressed beyond student politics ..

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
Not enough. Need to rely on SNP on a bill by bill basis.

Blair went into the 97 GE election at 48% in the polls (hopeless Major, despite a very late affection on nsc these days, was loathed by both Labour voters and half the Tory party) and took 56 of the 72 Scottish seats. The SNP were a non entity, today they’ve Scotland wrapped up.

Starmer’s Labour are at 40% in the polls.

The LibDems are at 12% in the polls now, at 16% in May 1997.

Any non-Tory government in Nov 2024 will need Ian Blackford’s support (Sturgeon pulling the strings).

Yup! 56,500,000 living in England governed by the reserve team of a country of just 5,250,000!

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Labour, although it has little to do with yesterday’s events. Still a long way to go though and who knows what the issues of the day will be come election time. My vote will likely go to whoever I think is best placed to manage those issues rather than past events. Same as it ever was.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
whoever has the best chance of burying Dim Tim

COuld have been labour but for their dysmal choice last time

Greens are more likely to attract the apathetic in Adur. Which is what it will take to oust a tory seat of over 100 years apparently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here