Vladimir Putin: gay people at Winter Olympics must 'leave children alone'

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
how many dad's on here would let a homosexual man babysit for their young lad

the answer is none,if not your talking bollox

What the **** is going on?!

You understand that HOMOSEXUAL and PAEDOPHILE are two MASSIVELY different things, right?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
What position are we in to criticise Putin-

"Section 28 of the Local Government Act 1988 caused the controversial addition of Section 2A to the Local Government Act 1986 (affecting England, Wales and Scotland, but not Northern Ireland), enacted on 24 May 1988. The amendment stated that a local authority "shall not intentionally promote homosexuality or publish material with the intention of promoting homosexuality" or "promote the teaching in any maintained school of the acceptability of homosexuality as a pretended family relationship"

Only repealed in 2000

But nonsense legislation never used. It didn't even apply to schools.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
JOINED TOGETHER they're not
regards
DR

Brilliant. You're a genius. There's a much logic here as saying all blonde men are paedophiles, or all men with the letter L in their name.

Jan 30, 2008
brilliant. You're a genius. There's a much logic here as saying all blonde men are paedophiles, or all men with the letter l in their name.
that's rubbish . What i'm saying is that just because you're gay doesn't mean you wouldn't be attracted to young kids, you know what i'm saying, not everyone's playing by the rules ???
regards
DR

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
What the **** is going on?!

You understand that HOMOSEXUAL and PAEDOPHILE are two MASSIVELY different things, right?

Wrong. Paedophilia isnt defined by sexuality, straight or gay, they are not mutually exclusive so stop being such a tool.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Wrong. Paedophilia isnt defined by sexuality, straight or gay, they are not mutually exclusive so stop being such a tool.

Yeah I'M the one being a tool. Not the ones insidiously suggesting clear links between homosexuality and paedophilia.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
that's rubbish . What i'm saying is that just because you're gay doesn't mean you wouldn't be attracted to young kids, you know what i'm saying, not everyone's playing by the rules ???
regards
DR

If I knew and trusted the bloke of course I'd let him babysit my kids. Gay or straight doesn't make a difference.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yeah I'M the one being a tool. Not the ones insidiously suggesting clear links between homosexuality and paedophilia.

But there are links, as there are between heteros and pedos. But the threads not about hetros is it? Expecting it not to be mentioned is a bit like expecting an ernest thread to be free of over CAPITALISATION.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How different is it to saying how many fathers would let a man babysit their daughter?
If he said that no father would let a man babysit their daughter, then that would be equally stupid.

Eh? You don't seem to be disagreeing with what he said.

But there are links, as there are between heteros and pedos.
Those aren't links, in either example. That's like saying there are links between pedophiles and people that have legs, because pedophiles tend to have legs.

At this point I'm just assuming you're drunk looney. Whereas Gregory smith is either on a wind up, or as bad as Putin.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
It works for Putin,.... the electorate dont agree, but then he is European equivilent of Robert Mugabe where elections are concerned, isn't he?

no, he isnt. he's genuinely popular. look it up he has approval ratings in the 60's which is high even for western democracies, compare Obama 41%, hasnt been north of 60% since summer 2009. we may not like Putin in the west but he works for the Russians, they seem to like a dominating figure.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
If he said that no father would let a man babysit their daughter, then that would be equally stupid.

Eh? You don't seem to be disagreeing with what he said.

Those aren't links, in either example. That's like saying there are links between pedophiles and people that have legs, because pedophiles tend to have legs.

At this point I'm just assuming you're drunk looney. Whereas Gregory smith is either on a wind up, or as bad as Putin.

I think link is the wrong word regardless. subgroups maybe? its late bah bah.@)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think link is the wrong word regardless. subgroups maybe? its late bah bah.@)
Well I agree that it's getting late.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I don't remember Stat Brother getting this much stick a while back for suggesting that any Old Bloke who looks a bit weird must be a Paedophile. :shrug:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Do those not wishing to have men near their children feel anything towards male primary school teachers - gay or not?
Male teachers! Don't get me started, they're the worst of all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here