Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

viva glen murray viva glen murray if he gets the ball , your win f*** all .

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
well the benno song was very successful and i think its time for another one .

viva glen murray viva glen murray if he gets the ball , your win f*** all , viva glenn murray

i think its class and its ten times better than glen murray over and over again

and please dont let this thread turn into a thread full of songs made up and no one will sing , just thoughts on this please

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010

simply the best

Feb 23, 2011
i think its a blinder i can see this kicking off and being an instant hit with the fans

Feb 16, 2011
BRIGHTON ...
this is very nice , me and a few lads will try to get this going , it will be good if everyone joins in good effort :thumbsup:

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
well the benno song was very successful and i think its time for another one .

viva glen murray viva glen murray if he gets the ball , your win f*** all , viva glenn murray

i think its class and its ten times better than glen murray over and over again

and please dont let this thread turn into a thread full of songs made up and no one will sing , just thoughts on this please

Sorry, grammar hat on first as I work in a school, what is it with some NSC posters and the keenness on using 'your' instead of you're or you'll?

It's 'you'll win f. all'.

But I think the 'viva Glenn Murray' would work on it's own but I wouldn't rush out and buy it but I think it will go down well in the discos...you have to be a certain age to get that...

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Sorry, grammar hat on first as I work in a school, what is it with some NSC posters and the keenness on using 'your' instead of you're or you'll?

It's 'you'll win f. all'.

But I think the 'viva Glenn Murray' would work on it's own but I wouldn't rush out and buy it but I think it will go down well in the discos...you have to be a certain age to get that...

Calm down, its a football forum, not online GCSE english!

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
haha im sorry , i didnt get taught this stuff back in my day

NorwichSeagull

Nov 15, 2010
Viva Glenn Murray, viva Glenn Murray, when he gets the ball you're gonna win f*** all, viva Glenn Murray.

Couldn't hear this at Walsall, let's give it a blast on Saturday.

simply the best

Feb 23, 2011
Viva Glenn Murray, viva Glenn Murray, when he gets the ball you're gonna win f*** all, viva Glenn Murray.

Couldn't hear this at Walsall, let's give it a blast on Saturday.

didn't he suggest it after the walsall game ?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Viva Glenn Murray Viva Glenn Murray Viva Glenn Murray , Score a goal for me, 1,2 or 3 viva Glenn Murray.

miles95

Apr 17, 2011
is he staying... saw him today with his agent on his own at withdean driving back from somewhere did give us a wave is that promising or not?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here