Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgo v Stockdale

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Virgo is becoming too big for his boots. Maybe doing well in the commentating stakes but you don't see the other Albion journalists passing judgement on who should or shouldn't be given contracts. Unprofessional #buttonyourlipvirgo

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's funny how Virgo seems to be carving himself a half decent media career- his playing career was hardly high profile.

Convincing Celtic to splash out £1.5 million for him is up there, I think, with the greatest confidence tricks of all time.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Virgo needs to pipe down. He thinks he is gods gift when it comes to giving his view, how is he helping anyone the prick.

He had one decent season out of position for us and scored a very memorable goal, However criticizing current players who are much better than he ever was seems a little rich.

I hope Stockers gives it to him.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
What's Virgo's Calde reference about?

Edit: just seen the full exchange.

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
"Convincing Celtic to splash out £1.5 million for him is up there, I think, with the greatest confidence tricks of all time."

I guess Fulham must be saying the same about us splashing the cash on Stockdale

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Virgo needs to pipe down. He thinks he is gods gift when it comes to giving his view, how is he helping anyone the prick.

He had one decent season out of position for us and scored a very memorable goal, However criticizing current players who are much better than he ever was seems a little rich.

I hope Stockers gives it to him.

He's a pundit, what do you want him to do, bumlick the player who have been shit all season?

Stockdale's the one who's cracked here, going looking for a post from a MONTH ago and starting a row about it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why is Stockdale trawling through looking for a post from March 21st where Virgo slagged him off? He's not right in the head.

Exactly my view. And he started having a row with the 'We are Brighton' account the other day from another tweet that they sent in the game - and didn't tag him in. He needs to give Twitter a break. And the goal at Wigan was his fault no matter what the lickers in there tell him...

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
"Convincing Celtic to splash out £1.5 million for him is up there, I think, with the greatest confidence tricks of all time."

I guess Fulham must be saying the same about us splashing the cash on Stockdale

The two Fulham fans I know were gutted when he left. They loved him and wish they had kept him.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think also that many giving it the teamstockdale shite are only doing so cos he's a current player for the club. He needs to wind his neck in - he's had a poor season.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Exactly my view. And he started having a row with the 'We are Brighton' account the other day from another tweet that they sent in the game - and didn't tag him in. He needs to give Twitter a break. And the goal at Wigan was his fault no matter what the lickers in there tell him...

What rubbish. Agree he should avoid twitter but the goal was never his fault.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What rubbish. Agree he should avoid twitter but the goal was never his fault.

Really? How come? He flapped it into the goal after Halford got done too easy no? How you can call my view rubbish is beyond me?

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Virgo has been consistently critical of Stockdale all season including a comment on Radio Sussex earlier in the season that "Stockdale had cost us a lot of points but hadn't won us many if any", or words to that effect. That is probably not as accurate a statement now as it was then but I like Virgos honesty more than I like Stockdales performances over the course of this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here