Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgin Active at Falmer

Mungo_Jerry

Sep 27, 2011
Any other members on here think its gone right down hill since Esporta got bought out by Virgin?

Service seems generally cack these days, less staff around, lucky if they answer the phone, changing rooms always grubby now. Seriously thinking of binning them and going somewhere else.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Any other members on here think its gone right down hill since Esporta got bought out by Virgin?

Service seems generally cack these days, less staff around, lucky if they answer the phone, changing rooms always grubby now. Seriously thinking of binning them and going somewhere else.

My wife is a member there and the service has become shithouse.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I'm a member of Esporta, now Virgin Active in Gloucester and it's definitely a 'premium' gym up here. Service and facilities are top notch.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have not really noticed ...we go 5 times a week and i have noticed that the machines are repaired quicker, but that may just have been cos esporta were running it down

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
My wife is a member & has had endless conversations with the management complaining about how many machines are out of order, it was the same with Esporta and does not appear to be getting any better.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
My Mrs is a member and thinks that the overall cleanliness has taken a right dive since they took over. also reception has fewer staff.

THE NOTORIOUS N

Jan 21, 2012
Whilst some staff are very helpful and clearly know the basics of customer service, there are clearly others who do not and are generally up their own arses - far too good for the likes of you and me and everything seems to be too much trouble. My feeling is as long as they are getting your money then that's all they care about. Appalling really when you think how much we are spending with them. Definitely thinking of moving elsewhere or pounding the streets for free instead - less chance of people being rude as well!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here