Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgil van Dijk - move back on? (Not presently)

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
This deal is dead I'm afraid. No point getting your hopes up.

We won't bid the kind of money they'd want to sell at this late stage.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
What shame I thought he could play in midfield striker and defence what I have seen on his video clip ,also a bouncer? Pop star?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
All over, but this translation is pretty funny too!!

Groningen awakened - brings the last day of the transfer window some fireworks? Or does Virgil van Dijk at FC Groningen?
Under a beautiful red dawn is awakened Groningen. We are on the last day of the transfer window, tonight at 23:59 hours we will know if Virgil van Dijk final to FC Groningen is retained, at least the rest of the season. Virgil holds itself this morning in the newspaper of the North still a modest blow to the arm (" It seems that it does not go "), but with a departure to Brighton he counts anymore. We need not be afraid that Robert Maaskant a central defender less motivated to get going: " FC Groningen will not let me go. But I'm really disappointed not ending. Brighton was an opportunity that came along. I throw My ass certainly not against the crib now been canceled. Such a type I am not. I just go back really do my best for FC Groningen, the club because I'm awfully grateful that it has given me the opportunity to the premier league football. "

Virgil van Dijk has a conversation with Hans and Henk Nijland Degree Field, where it is explained that FC Groningen for sporting reasons not cooperate with a transfer because Virgil in the defense can not be missed. The protagonist in question: " It is also a compliment for me. It shows that I am important. I understand FC Groningen too damn well and they understand me very well. "

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
All over, but this translation is pretty funny too!!

Groningen awakened - brings the last day of the transfer window some fireworks? Or does Virgil van Dijk at FC Groningen?
Under a beautiful red dawn is awakened Groningen. We are on the last day of the transfer window, tonight at 23:59 hours we will know if Virgil van Dijk final to FC Groningen is retained, at least the rest of the season. Virgil holds itself this morning in the newspaper of the North still a modest blow to the arm (" It seems that it does not go "), but with a departure to Brighton he counts anymore. We need not be afraid that Robert Maaskant a central defender less motivated to get going: " FC Groningen will not let me go. But I'm really disappointed not ending. Brighton was an opportunity that came along. I throw My ass certainly not against the crib now been canceled. Such a type I am not. I just go back really do my best for FC Groningen, the club because I'm awfully grateful that it has given me the opportunity to the premier league football. "

Virgil van Dijk has a conversation with Hans and Henk Nijland Degree Field, where it is explained that FC Groningen for sporting reasons not cooperate with a transfer because Virgil in the defense can not be missed. The protagonist in question: " It is also a compliment for me. It shows that I am important. I understand FC Groningen too damn well and they understand me very well. "

Hillarious, bablefish?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Can we now close this thread please? Every time someone posts I think that there has been a development but the transfer appears to be dead in the water. Flogging a dead horse springs to mind.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Can we now close this thread please? Every time someone posts I think that there has been a development but the transfer appears to be dead in the water. Flogging a dead horse springs to mind.

NSCSpy could be your friend here. A scrolling update across the forum. Easy to skim read and quicker than opening every thread.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005

Move along people, nothing to see here. :whistle:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Stefan Coerts ‏@StefanCoerts
Van Dijk: "Looks like #BHAFC deal is off. It was an opportunity, but I'm not the type of person to kick up a fuss over it."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here