Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgil van Dijk - move back on? (Not presently)

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Bizarre Transfer Speculation - Virgil van Dijk

I see that the transfer of Leroy Fer to Everton has been cancelled as he failed a medical, he also has a court case to attend although apparently for only a minor crime

So Everton might become interested in van Dijk again.

Maybe we should go for Fer, would fit right in!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I see that the transfer of Leroy Fer to Everton has been cancelled as he failed a medical, he also has a court case to attend although apparently for only a minor crime

I think you're getting your rumours mixed up. Everton ending their interest in Fer, reopens the Bridcutt rumours. He's a defensive midfielder.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I'm still hopeful.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Bridcutt to Everton!? he's 23 getting a lot of media praise. I think he could go to someone better than Everton

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Van Dijk - why a central defender, instead of a bulldozing CM, for Everton?
If Everton were truly interested, they'd snap up Van Dijk easily due to PL resources.

I hope TB and Gus get something sorted. Being left with one true central defender, is poor.

Tuggerz123

Apr 13, 2012
About time there was some mention of us getting a new CB in. I don't rate El Abd in the slightest, unsure when Dunk will play again (although I have no doubt the boy has potential), and Greer is getting on a bit. All three are no good against the better strikers we have faced over the last few seasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here