Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgil van Dijk - move back on? (Not presently)

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
fair enough...i guess i was just throwing it out there....its always hard to judge how good a player is when he plays in another league for a team that doesnt get too much publicity

True, and it's not as if I know whether he's any good, but his pedigree and reputation both seem very good, and in Gus we trust and all that. Can't help but be a bit excited at the thought we're even in the mix for signings like this.

And there are tons of examples of great players in shit teams. I mean, we finished 91st in the league even though we had George Parris in the side - oh, hang on...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ongelooflyk :thumbsdown:

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Bizarre Transfer Speculation - Virgil van Dijk

Don't read anything to what's said on twitter. Footballers are drama queens. He probably just burnt his dinner. His uttering on there aren't necessarily always related to football.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It could be anything...Jesus get a f***ing grip some of you. It's his personal twitter account!
No it isn't. It's his personal link to me, and my whole life depends on this transfer.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Someone tweeted to him.....

"Be proud of the fact that you may make the season in the green and white! Don't bother talking!"

They are begging him to stay

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So we need to beg him to leave. He's going to leave by the summer anyway, so what's the difference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here