Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgil van Dijk - move back on? (Not presently)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Re: Bizarre Transfer Speculation - Virgil van Dijk

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5477705 said:
Fergie on BBS! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

From BBS:

RedAlex1: Any idea of what Zaha maybe could be sold for?

SeasideDelusion : blah blah... better than Messi... blah blah... average 3 goals scored per match... blah blah blah... best team in the league. 20 billion wouldn't even buy his left bootlace.

RedAlex1: OK. Seems about right.

:lolol:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Found a thread on a Groningen forum where they are talking about Van Dijk and potential move to the Albion.

FCG Forum Toon onderwerp - Spelers van FC Groningen (onze huidige selectie)

The general consensus from their fans is that they shouldn't sell him until the summer, and he's worth a lot more than €3m anyway, perhaps nearer €5m.

Get him in!

"It comes as close to Brighton 3m (euros) + offers + 1 mill for promotion (later stage) and 15% at resale"

Not a clue whether he knows anything but that would sound about right to me (having never seen the player play in my life - like everyone else here). He could be our Ferdinand, our Hyppia, our Kompany. If he's as good as some are saying our spine is mint.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I would imagine Virgil's club will try to hold out right to the last to get a possible bidding war. To be honest they are playing this pretty well.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
To be honest they are playing this pretty well.
There's not a lot to it is there, they just say no and let us keep increasing our bids. If they don't sell him, there's still the summer.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
There's not a lot to it is there, they just say no and let us keep increasing our bids. If they don't sell him, there's still the summer.

Depends on their financial needs and necessities and whether they want to strengthen their team during the window, which i presume they do.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

Depends on their financial needs and necessities and whether they want to strengthen their team during the window, which i presume they do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here