Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgil van Dijk - move back on? (Not presently)

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Time for Virgil to have word in his Chairmans ear if he really does want to come here.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'll suggest it...

Maybe tottenham have someone they want to send out on loan...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Yes please!!he was quality at Italia 90!!

:lolol: Fantastic.

I don't see the attraction in getting someone like Miquel on loan, he is too much of a gamble in my opinion. He could be awesome, or he could be Joe O'Ceariull. Which is the same as Virgil, but atleast with Virgil he'd be our player and he'd be committed. I would much prefer we signed a defender with experience on top of being younger than current options and with the game to succeed here. We deffinitely need one more centre back, two if Dunk faces a spell out.

I'll suggest it...

Maybe tottenham have someone they want to send out on loan...

Someone's done that! :dunce:

I think we should have gone for Anton Ferdinand, but he's off to Bursaspor.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
thats the end of that then...

Move on

Did you say this re Ulloa as well? I recall lots of posters did (who are very impatient IMO)

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I too used to question loan plyers commitment, then i watched Watford.......

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Did you say this re Ulloa as well? I recall lots of posters did (who are very impatient IMO)

And I wonder how many of the posters suggesting we give up have criticised the club for not trying harder to keep murray.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

All will be resolved by Thursday night, one way or the other. We'll know soon enough.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Jesus no.

Players who were/are pony in the Premier League will almost always be decent in the Championship. Ferdinand has a lot of Premier League experience with a raft of teams, he's a total journeyman but for a loan for the rest of the season he could have been shrewd business. I seriously doubted Wayne Bridge when we signed him but by Christ, was I wrong!

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Players who were/are pony in the Premier League will almost always be decent in the Championship. Ferdinand has a lot of Premier League experience with a raft of teams, he's a total journeyman but for a loan for the rest of the season he could have been shrewd business. I seriously doubted Wayne Bridge when we signed him but by Christ, was I wrong!

He's no Wayne Bridge though. You doubted Bridge?? The way Ferdinand couldn't defend against MK Dons was laughable.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
So, if Gus was there and we've officially put in a bid, together with Virgil tweeting "Realizing every dream", you kinda think it's gonna happen don't you. Also, he was in London recently (possibly a sneaky trip to Brighton?). And . . . .
It doesn't take fuckin Morse to work this out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here