Virgil van Dijk - move back on? (Not presently)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm not going to jump to conclusions but that makes me 100% sure he's coming here. Oh boy.
Well it's good that you're keeping things real :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The man himself just tweeted 'realising every dream' - the dream of coming to play football in England???
Unfortunately, that' not true. I've just checked twitter, and he tweeted 'Realizing Every Dream'. He's off to the US!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Maybe Ajax have made a bid, though the always accurate Football rumours claims we have had 2nd bid of 2.75 mill accepted and doing personal terms today.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Bizarre Transfer Speculation - Virgil van Dijk

Maybe Ajax have made a bid, though the always accurate Football rumours claims we have had 2nd bid of 2.75 mill accepted and doing personal terms today.

Football Rumours eh? That's rumbled it, may as well close the thread now.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
An Ajax scout was there for the game yesterday, saw that on one of the twitter feeds.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

Argus report this morning saying we are stepping up our attempts at signing a defender as well.

Excited but also a bit scared that we could be spending close to 3m for a defender.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

Probably Bens Grandad again

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

Bozza would only retweet that if he knew something was definitely going on. Which makes me ridiculously excited

I don't think [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] necessarily knows where Dijk is going but just wanted to raise awareness of that tweet- he could be going to Ajax according to above.

*crosses fingers*

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
This feels like a transfer SAGA that has been engineered in it's entirety by NSC. Like Penny Crayon or something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports