Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgil van Dijk - move back on? (Not presently)

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
El Ab to be red carded in the Arsenal game, is a good bet, since watching him in one of our televised games i have made a point of concentrating on him in subsequent matches, there is a lot of shirt grabbing/holding in the box these days however is is not very subtle,he then follows up by patting his opponent on the head which can easily be taken as Striking,the speed of the Gunners strikers will be a huge problem,must be worth a tenner?

What?

Done that ever since playing CB.

Dec 29, 2011
El Ab to be red carded in the Arsenal game, is a good bet, since watching him in one of our televised games i have made a point of concentrating on him in subsequent matches, there is a lot of shirt grabbing/holding in the box these days however is is not very subtle,he then follows up by patting his opponent on the head which can easily be taken as Striking,the speed of the Gunners strikers will be a huge problem,must be worth a tenner?

Put £10 on it. f*** it, go for a pony. It's your money you're wasting.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
He just tweeted that he's on the road. Would it be far to optimistic to say he's on his way over here to discuss personal terms?

On the road? Who does he think he is? Dennis Bergkamp?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Re: Bizarre Transfer Speculation - Virgil van Dijk

We drew away from home against a team playing in the premier last year...don't think it'll make a difference

Last season we lost away to all 3 sides who then got promoted so you could argue it is a point gained on last year. Not a bad result, especially in the circumstances.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I do not think that Gus will be satisfied and happy with the performance but will accept the result, so the result would have no affect on what he wants to do but the performance may.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Yep

"Oh yes, we play Arsenal all the time"

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Wonder if the club will put in a bigger bid and get this player, to try and take the attention away from other events happening around the club atm...We may have to sign a centre back in the very near future, who knows???

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I get the feeling if this signing happens then it will be financed by the sale of either Bridcutt or CMS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here