Virgil van Dijk - move back on? (Not presently)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Just watching bald man on SSN going through Prem transfer targets on his overly large TV sized tablet.

No one is currently linked with VVD.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I can see this one dragging till the end of the window. Groningen will be hoping for a bidding war.

Yeah, and looking at what Gus said recently, they aint getting one.

Trying to outsmart and outbluff Tony Bloom? Behave.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
The more I see the name "Virgil van Dijk" on NSC the mroe desperate I am to get him signed.

Just the ULTIMATE in awesomeness.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Re: Bizarre Transfer Speculation - Virgil van Dijk

Anyone else concerned were not an english team anymore and were losing our identity?

Me Neither :lol:

Nope. I want us to have the best available players, irrespective of where they were born.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Anyone else concerned were not an english team anymore and were losing our identity?

Me Neither :lol:
Not at all.....moreover in Spanish Dave, I believe that we have a true cult legend. Forget John Crumplin, we've got Spanish Dave!

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
El Ab to be red carded in the Arsenal game, is a good bet, since watching him in one of our televised games i have made a point of concentrating on him in subsequent matches, there is a lot of shirt grabbing/holding in the box these days however is is not very subtle,he then follows up by patting his opponent on the head which can easily be taken as Striking,the speed of the Gunners strikers will be a huge problem,must be worth a tenner?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Bizarre Transfer Speculation - Virgil van Dijk

He just tweeted that he's on the road. Would it be far to optimistic to say he's on his way over here to discuss personal terms?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports