Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vincenti is leaving

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
In all fairness, the thread title states Vicenti...

And given the history of these types of thread, those 3 seconds were wasted by yourself not joining the dots.

Oh l don't think it was wasted, after all the Vicente Rodriguez version is almost certain to be leaving too. There again, l think most of us already realised that didn't we?.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Oh l don't think it was wasted, after all the Vicente Rodriguez version is almost certain to be leaving too. There again, l think most of us already realised that didn't we?.

yes, just hope he goes out in a blaze of glory and not a whimper!

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Same here! But clicked anyway.

God, this is going to be a long 4 hours . . .

I might have to read a book or go and mow the lawn or something. :moo:

I'll be off to the supermarket in a while to stock up on some beer then home for the radio commentary. Radio 5Live and Sussex on different systems. The 5Live seems more exciting......

Benson

Jan 31, 2012
near water
I'll be off to the supermarket in a while to stock up on some beer then home for the radio commentary. Radio 5Live and Sussex on different systems. The 5Live seems more exciting......
And also streaming for the (hopeful) goals after the radio has reported them!
I'm going for both commentaries as well.

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith

Having just found out that the "expert" summariser on 5 Live is the eminently unbiased Mark Bright, I'd suggest that Radio Sussex might be a better shout.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Having just found out that the "expert" summariser on 5 Live is the eminently unbiased Mark Bright, I'd suggest that Radio Sussex might be a better shout.

Hopefully I'll be able to laugh at his 'expert' opinion. Always good to hear biased summarises squirming.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here