Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Villa

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Their midfield has been fairly strong.
There problem laat season was no striker scoring regularly and defence was always capable of a blunder or two.
Think they`ll be fine but as far as the amount they are spending in this climate doesn`t add up for me.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Their midfield has been fairly strong.
There problem laat season was no striker scoring regularly and defence was always capable of a blunder or two.
Think they`ll be fine but as far as the amount they are spending in this climate doesn`t add up for me.

Everton, ManC and Villa have all exploited a temporary relaxation of PL Sustainability Rules, only relaxed so that clubs could remain solvent through this crisis.

Never under estimate the furtive minds running some PL and Championship clubs.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
They've played a ten man sheffield united and Fulham who are probably the worst team in the league. They've recruited well and already have a decent side. I expect them to stay up but also wouldn't be surprised if they got dragged into it.

I'd still say we have a better team than them and should finish above them again despite not having the luxury of being able to splash millions on whoever we want like they can.
They struggled to beat 10 man utd. They've been poor but got points on the board. They'll be near the bottom three soon enough but will probably pick up when the manager gets the boot. Fulham then villa to sack their managers first.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here