Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Villa win their CUP final

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Players celebrating like they’d won at Wembley, not Amex

Winding the clock and time wasting down for much of game…

Huge slice of luck that VAR ref was in the toilet following stonewall penalty foul on Solly March which the media, to a man, have all said it should have been…

Reports of church bells ringing in Birmingham…

Roads being renamed Ings Way…

It shows how how far we’ve come that victory over us is deemed the greatest result of the season for #teamslikevilla

Unlucky lads.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Seems that way with Villa. Seem to rrmember they were ecstatic after winning a League Cup match against us a couple of years ago, completely oblivious to the fact that Potter had grossly overdone the 'rest the first team, it's only the Cup' idea and fielded a very weakened team with far too many from the youth squad and reserves in at one time.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
C’mon, I hate the whole celebration police nonsense. If a team can’t celebrating winning a game, especially when they’ve been as poor as Villa have been this season, then when should they celebrate?

I get it’s not great because it’s at our expense this time, but let’s not go down that road.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
C’mon, I hate the whole celebration police nonsense. If a team can’t celebrating winning a game, especially when they’ve been as poor as Villa have been this season, then when should they celebrate?

I get it’s not great because it’s at our expense this time, but let’s not go down that road.
Maybe, but seriously, they celebrated like it was 1999 and Prince was buying the drinks too!

Wow. As said, shows how far we’ve come - especially as you need a huge bit of luck too. Even with a replay, they got away with it. Elstree on the Holt End payroll seemingly :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Horrible lot of thick pricks them. Embarrassing anti football - and yet they’ve spent silly money and should be beating teams like us. Dislike them a lot.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
It’s their first away win in 8 matches and guess they were anticipating a defeat.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Think I even heard them sing a bit for the last few minutes. Proper tinpot. Where do they think they are? The National League?

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Well they were playing like a bunch of Italian rednecks perhaps they thought they’d just won the Coppa Campioni d’Italia?

(Perhaps they got confused with RDZ running up and down the sidelines shouting ‘get the fcuk out‘ in Italian )

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Never had any issues with Villa until yesterday. What a nasty and dirty team. I hope they get relegated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here