Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa tickets

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
I've just asked a Villa supporting mate whether he's got his Carling Cup Final tickets soted. Here is his response:

"Sore subject I've been trying to get on to the club website to buy two tickets all day!! Old fashioned queuing has a lot going for it

It was how I remember the FA Cup in the seventies - big crowd and good atmosphere

Glad we were civil hosts as not all blue and white teams are so well received!"

Deja vu?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
no one gives a f*** about villa now, we played we lost, it was a nice day out now can we move on? if your so desperate to go and talk about villa they have a number of message boards.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Er, I think he was pointing out that other clubs' ticketing processes are not necessarily superior to those of the Albion and Villa was merely a case study. I had rather assumed that other clubs ticketing arrangements weren't better, but given the uproar on here regarding all matches which actually require advance booking, this information might provide some reassurance to those Brighton fans who are unhappy about it.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Er, I think he was pointing out that other clubs' ticketing processes are not necessarily superior to those of the Albion and Villa was merely a case study. I had rather assumed that other clubs ticketing arrangements weren't better, but given the uproar on here regarding all matches which actually require advance booking, this information might provide some reassurance to those Brighton fans who are unhappy about it.

I will ask before anyone else does.......but why would another clubs alledgedly poor ticketing system be reassuring to a Brighton supporter ?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
no one gives a f*** about villa now, we played we lost, it was a nice day out now can we move on? if your so desperate to go and talk about villa they have a number of message boards.

no one gives a f*** about your views now, you came, you talked, it was a load of crap, now can we move on? if your so desperate to go and talk crap there are a number of message boards

:thumbsup:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
the queue at withers for the play-off tickets was IMMENSE fun!

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley

why be a complete prick about it?
much more pointless threads have been posted on here.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Final thought on Villa todays attendance against Arsenal was 39,601 that was less than against us I think.

Only 124 less, but the value of money per goal was less as well.

Villa played their full part in a pulsating end-to-end affair but failed to add the Gunners to the scalps of Brighton and the other 'big four' teams they have beaten this season - Manchester United, Liverpool and Chelsea.

Arsenal got a better result than us!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Final thought on Villa todays attendance against Arsenal was 39,601 that was less than against us I think.

All that says to me is that a darn sight more Villa turned up to watch them play Arsenal than they did against us. I doubt there were nearly 7K gooners there last night.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
All that says to me is that a darn sight more Villa turned up to watch them play Arsenal than they did against us. I doubt there were nearly 7K gooners there last night.

True - we travel better than Arsenal :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here