Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa Ticket Arrived

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
My Villa ticket has arrived this morning North Stand Upper - Block T1 DD

Not sure if front row is A or AA (like message below)

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ditto. Doug Ellis upper row CC (anyone know if the front row upper is A or AA?)

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
I know this has probably been asked a million times before, but where are the Albion fans sitting? Behind the goal upper tier would be my guess...

Upper tier of North Stand behind the goal and upper tier of Doug Ellis Stand (a few sections adjacent to North Stand)

Ours have arrived too; North Stand Upper T5, HH. With this location for the Albion fans, I can see that a certain ex-Goldstone chant/song might be very appropriate on the 23rd.

Btw, we found the online ticket purchase system absolutely no problem and certainly better than last season. However, we had previously checked out/validated the various fan numbers, passwords and linkages.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
arrived this morning , was surprised really as im reading some horror stories on here

I thought exactly the same.
Its just so rare and unusual for people to panic and overreact on NSC, it really had me thinking that something must have gone seriously wrong.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Arrived this morning, North Stand Upper Tier, BlockT2 Row W.
Bit concerned as one of the tickets had the outer stub missing, checked with the Booking office and all Under 16 tickets have this stub removed, phew!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Those that have recieved them, when did you place your order?
Just wondering whether to keep an eye out yet or not.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
View from North Stand
15497585.jpg

Russell Slade's hat

Mar 16, 2008
Burgess Hill
This is all very nice, Ordered mine during gold member priority period, No email confirmation!, But it has come through on my card statement for this month, So I I think I should be ok!

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
There is a map of the ground on the Aston Villa Website. I know, from speaking to the ticket office at Villa, that they don't sell the very front row in the upper tier & the first occupied rows are BB & CC.

I have had my disabled enquiry answered today in a very professional way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here