Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Villa restricted view tickets ?

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
Back of the upper tier restricted view really is restricted, great big beams in the way..shite view....

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
I was in P11 for last game of last season. I could just about see the goal down our end ... past the stupidly positioned big screen (which a steward told me is supposed to be coming down as part of some changes). People to my right (EE5 etc) almost certainly couldn't see the goal!

Last edited:

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Marginally better than Everton, though both have dreadful concourses - within 5 minutes of being in the seat you will realize why no one had bought it ...

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Marginally better than Everton, though both have dreadful concourses - within 5 minutes of being in the seat you will realize why no one had bought it ...
I've heard the upper tier is worse than the lower tier? Upper tier when we went 2 seasons ago was a joke, 2 people serving at 1 kiosk and really cramped. No alcohol in the upper tier as well but is in the lower?

nsclurker

Apr 3, 2018
Lower tier is fine, and serves beer, cider, etc.

Upper tier is not, concourse is tiny, and doesn't sell any alcohol. 😱

This season, lower is mobile tickets but upper is still paper tickets.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I’ve just bagged two returns in the upper (not RV). Possibly because of points paranoia for Ajax (and Chelsea charging £32 for a reserve game).

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I got 2 at the last minute, both RV at the front of the Upper Tier. From looking it seems its the beam at the end of the flight of stairs, so shouldn't be a problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here