Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa Game - Fancy Dress

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
So how's the planning going, Portillo fans?

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Get paper decorating white overalls from builders merchants for a couple of quid and then have a massive food fight at half time without ruining your clothes

Stumpy Tim

WHITE shirt? Boring.

Cough Cough

p01pqqm9.jpg

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
There will definitely be 16 full kit wankers for sure

I take it Tiny is one of the 16 ? if so , please post a photo i never imagined they made shorts that baggy

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I'm going lilac, pink, burgundy and red. Starting to think that I'm TOO colour coordinated. :-(

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Been in every charity shop on Orpington High Street and no joy on a jacket. Still time though.

I did spy a rather pleasing red blazer in a charity shop in Haywards Heath today. Size L. I did vaguely offer to purchase it for Carrot Cruncher but no word yet as to whether it's needed.

If not: you know where to go, Portillos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Me: I'll be reviving an old promotion favourite for the occasion. Managed to locate a lovely jacket today, and have the white gloves and handbag ready to go.

All I need now is a pearl necklace.

What?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I did spy a rather pleasing red blazer in a charity shop in Haywards Heath today. Size L. I did vaguely offer to purchase it for Carrot Cruncher but no word yet as to whether it's needed.

If not: you know where to go, Portillos.

Geez as I'm going corporate i would have liked that (right size too)

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
I thought Chichester would be AWASH with red trousers, but sadly not. However, a friend has located some light salmon pantaloons which I look forward to donning.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I am going as Tim Henman ( all pristine white, well groomed, bottle of water and racquet ) and my son is going as Jimmy White ( scruffy, tousled, bottle of vodka in one hand, cue in the other and a line of coke to snort at half-time. This is in negative expectation of us failing to beat Villa and once again falling at the final hurdle. These two symbolise exactly that.
If, on the other hand, we roar into form and blow Villa away and become champions, there will be a rapid but minor change of outfits into Roger Federer and Stephen Hendry, to celebrate those that know how to cross the winning line.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Me: I'll be reviving an old promotion favourite for the occasion. Managed to locate a lovely jacket today, and have the white gloves and handbag ready to go.

All I need now is a pearl necklace.

What?

I can supply the pearl necklace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here