Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Villa away record - L5 D2 WZERO

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Scored 3. Conceded 15.

On the back of 2 great wins for us and With Emery likely to play a horrible horrible low block this has all the makings of a an Albion horror show. 15 shots gauranteed with 0-0 or 1-1 or dare I say a lucky 0-1 smash and grab.

Can de zerbi break the hoodoo? If he can, we can all officially agree that he's taken Albion to another level already.

Can't wait, but very wary of what's coming !

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Scored 3. Conceded 15.

On the back of 2 great wins for us and With Emery likely to play a horrible horrible low block this has all the makings of a an Albion horror show. 15 shots gauranteed with 0-0 or 1-1 or dare I say a lucky 0-1 smash and grab.

Can de zerbi break the hoodoo? If he can, we can all officially agree that he's taken Albion to another level already.

Cheer up.

FFS.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Scored 3. Conceded 15.

I think we have to score early (like we did with Chelsea and Wolves) before the low block has a chance to settle.

Three positives to look forward to in getting a good result:
Mitoma’s shooting
Trossard’s shooting
Ming’s defending

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Scored 3. Conceded 15.

You sure about that? Their line was too high, if anything, against United.

I guess they've had a whole day to fix it though.

Also, part of that line is MINGS.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'm looking forwards to a 'Forest' defense of 6 across the back and 8 when we attack. Forest were very good at it, lets hope Villa aren't. Hopefully RDZ has learnt how to break down a flat back 6 or 8.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Don’t think that record will mean much now they have a new gaffer tbh. Won their first game, played well in the cup away at OT… Saying that a draw won’t be that bad give. Our last results going into the WC - Palace don’t win and the Albion don’t lose and I’ll take it 🤷🏻‍♂️

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Scored 3. Conceded 15.

Now why did you do that. You know what’s going to happen tomorrow now ....

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Yes, so De Zerbi has proved he can set us up to be more than competitive with the top sides.

What will really get us up the table though is finding ways to nick a goal against a team who have come to defend deep and hit us on the counter. GP never found a way to get us points in home matches we were dominating. I'm confident RDZ will find a solution

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Yes, so De Zerbi has proved he can set us up to be more than competitive with the top sides.

What will really get us up the table though is finding ways to nick a goal against a team who have come to defend deep and hit us on the counter. GP never found a way to get us points in home matches we were dominating. I'm confident RDZ will find a solution
3k posts inside a year Who were you in a former life ? 🤔

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Are there any stop oil protests tomorrow?

Just a tad concerned for Villa. If there was their manager's hair might be surrounded

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Actually weren't as defensive as I thought first half. And looked really dangerous going forward. As soon as they went 2-1 up we were screwed and almost seemed to give up at the end.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Didn’t see this thread before the game but bang on. This was a totaly predictable result and a home match we’ve seen dozens of times in the last 3 years.

Hopefully going forward with RDZ, he will find the answers to this type of game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here