Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa a Friday night sell out ?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Ffs just seen bridge car park sold out and my son has been asked to play a match up at the whyteleafe centre at 5pm so won't be able to get down in time for park and ride! Anyone got a spare ticket?

It's gonna be fun getting out of there after the match ...definitely a reason to hang around on the concourse

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Derby 30,292
Arsenal 30,278

Norwich 29,469

Kin ell never seen them do an offer like that before. Result.

They did after a game quite recently. It may even have been Norwich. I actually questioned the change I had been given as I thought I had underpaid.

Was simply told 'that's what we have been told to charge and dunno why'

Great idea as should temper the race to the station.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
£1 off a pint. Hope someone has told the tills cos I will be checking.

Thought exactly the same as soon as I read this.

Had a major barney with some dozy clown in the North after the Forest game who couldn't get his nut round the burger and a pint deal. Ended up going for his manager - who also couldn't understand what I was asking for even though it is emblazoned everywhere you look. Only saves a few pennys but it was the principle of it.

Last update from me as I'm off for pre match drinkies,

ESU = 24
ESL = 13 - 10 of which in family and 2 of these are a pair
North = still one in the corner
South - sold
WSL - 8 of which 4 have just appeared together
WSU - 7

And still 30 in the 1901

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Seriously? Has it come to this? Have we reached the point where Albion fans are so entitled, and taking our current success so very much for granted, that ASTON VILLA, a club that have been almost exclusively in the top division for decades, and have won the sodding European Cup in our lifetimes, are not considered a draw??

Their best times are well back,have you noted they were relegated from the Premiership???

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
£1 off a pint. Hope someone has told the tills cos I will be checking.

Dunno how everyone else got on with this - but keeping with my usual experiences of shit service at the Amex they managed to cock it up again. Asked for 4 beers in the north after the game, young bird goes to get em and tried to charge me £16. What you doing? I ask, she replies that the deal is 4 for £16. I say yeah but it is £1 off every drink. She then tries telling me she has to charge what the till says. Made her get her manager (for the second time this season) who 'agreed' to take the £12.

Such a palaver every time. I wonder if they were charging full wack wherever they could in the hope people are too pissed to notice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here