Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Viktor Gyokeres

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Shame if he does move on, I think he's a decent player. However, not had much of a look in at Swansea. Good luck to him.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
From what I’ve seen he’s nowhere near what we need at the moment. I hope we get a good sell-on though because he could well improve. Any idea on fee [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION]? Or what we paid for him?
Looking back, I’m Not sure we got his development quite right.
He did very well in the Swedish second division, but slowed down when he entered the abyss that is the Brighton development squad.
I know he’s had some loans since but might have been better to have loaned back to Sweden when he first joined Brighton.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
From what I’ve seen he’s nowhere near what we need at the moment. I hope we get a good sell-on though because he could well improve. Any idea on fee [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION]? Or what we paid for him?
Looking back, I’m Not sure we got his development quite right.
He did very well in the Swedish second division, but slowed down when he entered the abyss that is the Brighton development squad.
I know he’s had some loans since but might have been better to have loaned back to Sweden when he first joined Brighton.

Think Brighton paid around £1m for him and MFF would probably pay £2m or a little less and probably with some kind of sell-on clause if he would turn good back in Sweden.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I think QPR were interested at the start of the season.

EDIT just had a look and they've got Charlie Austin

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
As long as we don’t think Vic is ready for us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here