Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Viktor Gyokeres

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Hope he does well but not convinced he is anywhere near capable of scoring reg in the Prem

Very Everton though

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
We won 5-1 !!!
The score line is immaterial. Chupa f***ing Akpom scored against us. A player who when here looked like he'd never seen a football before. Those are the type of former players that score against us, they were either shite or didn't get a fair crack and have a point to prove. Viktor will certainly have a point to prove if he plays against us, its worth a few quid in the goal scorers market and would be typical Brighton if he got the winner.

Last edited:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The score line is immaterial. Chupa f***ing Akpom scored against us. A player who when here looked like he'd never seen a football before. Those are the type of former players that score against us, they were either shite or didn't get a fair crack and have a point to prove. Viktor will certainly have a point to prove if he plays against us, its worth a few quid in the goal scorers market and would be typical Brighton if we got the winner.
Would it really be typical Brighton? I mean how often do ex Brighton players score significant goals against us? Murray is the only one I can think of that always did well against us, but then he generally played well for whomever he played for.

I've just remembered Chris Wood as well!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's never those that were in some way decent for us that come back and haunt us, it's those that never achieved anything or were shit. Hence Akpom scoring for Boro a couple of weeks ago.
Mr Murray would disagree.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Hope he does well but not convinced he is anywhere near capable of scoring reg in the Prem

Very Everton though

I watch Cov from time to time - my local team with a bus from my local pub to get there - and he is vastly improved from his time with us. He is worth a punt for a side struggling for goals in the bottom half.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
The score line is immaterial. Chupa f***ing Akpom scored against us. A player who when here looked like he'd never seen a football before. Those are the type of former players that score against us, they were either shite or didn't get a fair crack and have a point to prove. Viktor will certainly have a point to prove if he plays against us, its worth a few quid in the goal scorers market and would be typical Brighton if we got the winner.
i thought it was an own goal....

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
He certainly didn't look the part in those few games he played for us back in 18-19. I know he was only 20 at the time, but compare him to 18-year-old Ferguson, who instantly looked a PL player.
I don't think you can compare him to Ferguson who seems to have the mental strength to go with his football skills and is POTENTIALLY exceptional.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
All we know is that it's a "Substantial" sell-on percentage of the profit.

The profit will be huge as we sold Viktor for £1 (ONE) million.

I guess the sell-on is 20-25%, but it may be more.
Would be rather funny if we made money this transfer window without actually selling anyone!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here