Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Viktor Gyokeres

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Can't really see him cutting the mustard in the PL, unless he has really upped his game at Cov. But the higher the price for him, the better for us!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Can't really see him cutting the mustard in the PL, unless he has really upped his game at Cov. But the higher the price for him, the better for us!
He certainly didn't look the part in those few games he played for us back in 18-19. I know he was only 20 at the time, but compare him to 18-year-old Ferguson, who instantly looked a PL player.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
He certainly didn't look the part in those few games he played for us back in 18-19. I know he was only 20 at the time, but compare him to 18-year-old Ferguson, who instantly looked a PL player.
An 18 (or a 20) year old striker instantly looking the part is hugely unusual in the PL.

I think Viktor has an excellent chance of a top level career

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Think he would be useful for Southampton. Less for Everton, think they have ok strikers and that their main problems are elsewhere.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Golfing buddy who is a cov fan says their fans really rate him

i have seen him on a couple of TV coverages and again he looks the part.

maybe one that got away….who knows.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Think he would be useful for Southampton. Less for Everton, think they have ok strikers and that their main problems are elsewhere.
Agree with your Everton comment. Just look at their defending for all 4 goals we put past them up at their place. Schoolboy doesn’t even do it justice.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This one seems to be heating up for Everton:

Very much a Dyche style signing, he does not have the all round game of Ferguson or Welbeck so not regrets but how much will we get from this deal? 30%???

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Everton preparing for next season

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
but if they stay up you just know both of them would score a hat trick against us, it’s just the way football gods do things :)
Maupay didnt even start when we played Everton (who we thrashed), Cucurella was booed for an hour v Chelsea. ( who we thrashed), we’ve beaten Arsenal several times since we sold Ben White. That’s how the football gods work ha ha.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Looks like he's really developed and always had a much better all round game than Connolly. I reckon he'll do well.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Maupay didnt even start when we played Everton (who we thrashed), Cucurella was booed for an hour v Chelsea. ( who we thrashed), we’ve beaten Arsenal several times since we sold Ben White. That’s how the football gods work ha ha.
It's never those that were in some way decent for us that come back and haunt us, it's those that never achieved anything or were shit. Hence Akpom scoring for Boro a couple of weeks ago.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
What sell on amount could we expect if Everton sign Viktor .
All we know is that it's a "Substantial" sell-on percentage of the profit.

The profit will be huge as we sold Viktor for £1 (ONE) million.

I guess the sell-on is 20-25%, but it may be more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here