Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Views from the Reading end......

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
This was my fravourite comment and what the Amex is all about for me.

''ice ground where the needs of the fan has been put first (well, apart from the travel). Lots of nice touches like the decent beer and train times displayed after the game, and fans are encouraged to mingle. Friendly home fans and excellent stewards, it's as if they see you as humans rather than animals. Stadium blends in well with the surroundings and has a surprisingly good atmosphere for a new ground.''

They seem to like the pies too :D If your a Reading fan and liked the pies Vote for us on FB nearly overtaking Arsenal now.

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

How does one vote for the pies? I looked at the link but can't find the vote option.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Fair points I guess and perhaps my blind spot regarding Reading is a reflection on my character flaws rather than a fair reflection them as a club. Working in Windsor for the last year and four years in Farnborough Hampshire before that has just meant I have been surrounded with a lot of people at work who seem have taken great delight in ridiculing Brighton while going to a handful of Reading games while the next Monday they come in squawking about Liverpool or Man U. And that probably is where my childish dilsike for them comes from.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Having been adversaries for just about all my years of supporting Albion, I've no particular like or disliking of them but it is good to see a club, who for many years knocked around the old 3rd division with us, having a chance at the big time again so yes, good luck to them and much rather they win the league that the arrogant 'big two',

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here