Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] View from the away end…

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Even before you posted, I wished the bloke well.

Thick as shite football thugs, have pathetically long memories of crap. The Millwall-Everton crap a year ago, ‘revenge’ for knifings 50 years ago. Yesterday …. just guessing ….. bad blood from the 2002 play off riot?

I’ve always maintained that, contrary to an urban myth, these oafs don’t operate Queensbury Rules and don’t ignore the innocent. The brick attack proves that. A coward.

Kind words cheers . No op as yet meant to be tomorrow, but he has gone down with Covid .

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
And the stadium wide respect given to the injured player.

[Not always the way from home crowds!]

I was in the home end when we played at St Mary’s earlier in the season - Maupay 90+8 :albion2:

The home fans clapped Leo Trossard round the perimeter on the stretcher, to be fair.:thumbsup:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Interesting ….. in post #52 someone stated:

“Trossard was booed and abused as he was stretchered off”.

I was in the Chapel End - opposite end to the away fans, where I would rather have been. No booing where I was and plenty of clapping.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Just been messaged by his lad . The family have been told to prepare for the worse . A sad time for a good family man and ex work colleague.

Crikey, so sorry to the fella, his family and you if it comes to that. He went to watch a football game.

If it wasn’t football with all the lazy media assumptions, this would have publicity.

No comfort, but I hope the Brummie coward is convicted eventually.

I was thinking today that this reminds me of Sean Cox, also the Cambridge United supporter attacked in Southend.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Crikey, so sorry to the fella, his family and you if it comes to that. He went to watch a football game.

If it wasn’t football with all the lazy media assumptions, this would have publicity.

No comfort, but I hope the Brummie coward is convicted eventually.

I was thinking today that this reminds me of Sean Cox, also the Cambridge United supporter attacked in Southend.

Latest update from his son ,worst came of head trauma the Docs have seen . Doesn't look like he'll wake up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here