Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Videos & pictures you wish you never saw.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
What are the sickest videos or pictures, you have seen online but wished you never clicked on them?

(Don't add direct links for obvious reasons).

1. 1 lunatic 1 icepick (video of that sicko Luka Rocco Magnotta, who's been in the news recently, mainly the sun).

2. Pain olympics (To do with mens manhoods).:nono:

3. 1 man 1 jar (Why would you think of doing this?)

Seriously makes you think aout how many twisted people are out there.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
2 girls 1 cup

1 guy 1 horse...

that zombie guys face after the attack in Miami

albionalan

Banned
May 17, 2012
That won where the turkish kiddy jumps off a wall into te sea and smashes his face on a rock then they show doctas trying to but his face back togeva

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
A photo of an american soldier who's head was removed at the forhead by a blade from a American chopper.

A video of an American inmate shooting himself through the head on CCTV nearly vomited wasnt really sure what to expect.

About it I try to avoid these things.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
My wife made me watch Dancing on Ice once. That was pretty f***ing sick.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
A work colleague had a death compilation video packed with footage of murders, executions and suicides from all over the world - one from the middle east where this condemned bloke walked cool as fug and laid down in his pre-dug grave where he was machine gunned will stay with me for a long time. Another from Africa where this bloke was pleading for the camera crew not to leave because he knew he was about to be killed by his captors, the captors persuaded the camera crew they weren't going to harm him and as soon as the cameraman started to walk away you heard the burst of gun fire and the bloke dead in a roadside ditch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here